Art Director, New York, NY
Amanda Kirk designed for Parents Magazine for over 6 years. She also art directed and managed the design of the tablet edition since the launch in April 2011.
Currently, she is the Deputy Art Director at Dr Oz Magazine.
- MFA at Cranbrook Academy of Art
- Bloomfield Hills, MI
- BFA (hons) at Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology
- Melbourne, VIC (Australia)
- Meredith Corporation
- Hachette Filipacchi Media U.S.
- Scholastic Inc.
- M. Shanken Communications
- Hearst Corporation
- Art Direction
- Adobe Creative Suite