Art Director, New York City
Amanda is the Art Director for Prevention, Good Housekeeping, Woman's Day and Redbook magazines. She was the Dr Oz Bookazine Art Director previous to this role.
From 2006 to 2013 she was the Deputy Art Director for Parents Magazine. She also art directed and managed the design of the digital editions of the magazine.
- MFA at Cranbrook Academy of Art
- Bloomfield Hills, MI
- BFA (hons) at Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology
- Melbourne, VIC (Australia)
- Meredith Corporation
- Hachette Filipacchi Media U.S.
- Scholastic Inc.
- M. Shanken Communications
- Hearst Corporation
- Art Direction
- Adobe Creative Suite