Art Director, New York City
Amanda Kirk designed for Parents Magazine for over 6 years. She also art directed and managed the design of the tablet edition since the launch in April 2011.
Currently, she is the Art Director of the Dr Oz Bookazine and designs for Redbook and Good Housekeeping magazines.
- MFA at Cranbrook Academy of Art
- Bloomfield Hills, MI
- BFA (hons) at Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology
- Melbourne, VIC (Australia)
- Meredith Corporation
- Hachette Filipacchi Media U.S.
- Scholastic Inc.
- M. Shanken Communications
- Hearst Corporation
- Art Direction
- Adobe Creative Suite